- Collaborate and share maps with linked business data
- View and edit maps across the web
Innovative Web Mapping Experience
GBM Web presents maps and corporate data in a web browser.
This high-end system includes map drawing, managed editing, enterprise security and analysis options, in an out-of-the box package for fast track installation.
We provide a very productive work environment with a richer set of capabilities than most other web mapping systems. All this is delivered through a contemporary user interface that makes sense to today’s workforce.
GBM Web is designed as a key port of the corporate IT framework. Business process plug-ins and database connections integrate GBM Web into the extended business work flow.
You can easily link into GBM Web from external systems such as SharePoint or call out to those systems by clicking on a map.
Please browse these pages to see how GBM Web is so much more powerful than traditional web mapping solutions and how it can be quickly rolled out to your extended user base.
Please call one of our consultants to plan your installation.
Experience our new contemporary user interface and learn how GBM Web is much more than a traditional web mapping solution.
- GBM Web is a flexible solution that can be easily customised for local conditions through GBM Custom Forms, data grid plug-ins and configuration files.
- Customers can set up multiple projects to tailor operations for different in-house work groups, with forms, searches and data sets tailored to their business needs.
- Projects are set up by the local data administrator without custom programming. That delivers a very robust solution with a very short implementation time.
- We display photographs and external content and offer two way hot-linking between GBM Web and other software systems.
- GBM Web draws maps from GIS files and spatial databases. We support raster images directly and also work with external servers (e.g. Bing Maps, Arc Server, MapInfo Stratus, the ERDAS image server and government sites).
- We can run in a full range of Web Browsers including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Database adapters are available for almost any database, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and many others.
- GBM Web shares GBM Custom Forms with GBM Mobile, GBM Portable and GBM Pro to effectively share validation and business rules across the organisation.
- User security is managed through user groups under the control of the in-house network administrator (integrated login). Data viewing and edit rights are all controlled through user groups.
- GBM Web can be installed on an in-house server or at our data centre. It is also available as a fully hosted solution on month by month costing. We provide hosting in Australia or other areas as needed.